- Education Level : Any education background is acceptable
- Age Requirement : 15 - 50
The Minimum Number of Students Required: 10
The university need to have 10 students before they can open this class. Please be noted for the uncertainty.Pay Tuition Before Getting Admission Letter: Required, and You Will Need to Pay 4,000 RMB
You will need to pay 4,000 RMB as the tuition fee to the university before you can get the admission letter.
- Live streaming delivery of the courses.
- Free electronic textbooks.
- Online Courses Free Playback.
- Free three-hour tutorial after class every week.
- One free online culture experience class.
1. The program will be taught online via platforms and software like: ZOOM, WeChat, Ding Talk
2. The class will be taken from 8:30 AM to 12:30, Beijing Time, and in each week there will be 20 classes.
3. Placement test
You will receive your registration number and a link to take a placement test by email.
(Note: Please download Wechat and register for a Wechat account before taking the placement test.)
4. After you were accepted, you need to pay tuition fee to BLCU, and send your payment receipt of tuition fee to CUCAS.
For specific information about how to pay, please refer to BLCU Online Program Application Form for International Students or website: https://admission.blcu.edu.cn/en/xzzx/list.htm
5. Taking classes
After receiving the confirmation email of your payment, you can join the class.
(Note: The course will be provided on the basis of at least 10 students in one class after the adjustment of classes)
6. Award Certificate
According to the study duration and final test results, BLCU will provide a Course Learning Certificate and transcripts for short-term Chinese courses. The original cooperation programs will be switched to online teaching and credits will still be certified.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 817) Accommodation Fee Dormitory No.17 Double Room RMB 80 (More Details) Dormitory No.4 Double Room RMB 75 (More Details) Dormitory No.6 Single Room RMB 145 (More Details) Dormitory No.7 Single Room RMB 145 (More Details) Dormitory No.8 Single Room RMB 145 (More Details) Conference center Double Room RMB 358 (More Details) Single Room RMB 150 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 123 to USD 164 Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The start date has been updated to December 28, 2020 July 3, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 22, 2020 July 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Dec 28 , 2021|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 22 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 123 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com